Our carrier partner VSP is committed to the health and happiness of its members. That’s why it puts members first and guarantees their satisfaction.
As the only national not-for-profit vision company, VSP focuses on member wellness over profit, so you can trust that employees are getting the best care with the lowest out-of-pocket costs.
With VSP, employees can:
- Save money — With Exclusive Member Extras, like savings and specials offers. Members can save up to $2,500.
- Stay healthy — Members get the best care from a VSP doctor, including a WellVision Exam® — the most thorough exam designed to detect eye and health conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Look great — Employees and their families will find hundreds of frame options. Plus, they’ll get an extra $20 to spend on featured frame brands like Calvin Klein, Flexon, Nike, Nine West, and much more.1
1Extra $20 available only to VSP members with applicable plan benefits. Frame brands and promotions are subject to change.
- Minimum of one employee enrolled at all times.
- This plan is voluntary. There are no minimum contribution requirements.
- These plans renew every January 1 regardless of a group’s original effective date.
- Group can choose one of three plans:
- Choice plan A with a $15 exam copay and $30 materials copay
- Choice plan B with a $15 exam copay and $30 materials copay
- Signature plan C with a $15 exam copay and $30 materials copay
- These VSP plans are only available to groups headquartered in one of the following states:
- CA, CO, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX and WV.
- Employees can live in any state except Florida.
- Administration fee applies to all groups:
- $15 monthly administration fee
- Plan A = 12/24/24 = exam every 12 months/lens every 24 months/frame every 24 months; based on each date of service
- Plan B = 12/12/24 = exam every 12 months/lens every 12 months/frame every 24 months; based on each date of service
- Plan C = 12/12/12 = exam every 12 months/lens every 12 months/frame every 12 months; based on each date of service
Voluntary VSP benefits and rates
Member Benefit Summaries (MBS)
Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
Additional plan offerings
Ready to apply?
Click here to view enrollment materials.