Since their inception in 1955, Delta Dental1 has been creating smiles and improving health. This is especially true when it comes to their plans for individuals.
With dental benefits from Delta Dental you:
- Save money. You’ll get preventive care, like regular cleanings and exams, at low cost. Even basic procedures are more affordable than the price you’d likely pay out of pocket.2
- Prevent future problems. By getting regular care today, you can avoid costly, extensive dental work tomorrow.3
- Protect your health. Taking care of your teeth and gums makes you less likely to develop cavities, lose teeth and worsen other health conditions, like diabetes and heart disease.4
- Get quality care. Delta Dental has been providing great dental coverage for decades. Their networks feature dentists you can count on for professional, reliable care.
- Enjoy peace of mind. When you’ve got dental coverage, you can rest easy, knowing that you’re prepared for even the unexpected.
Delta Dental PPO™, 5
Under this PPO plan, you can visit any licensed dentist and receive coverage. Choose between the basic and premium options.
- Both plans offer preventive care and the coverage you need, including fillings and simple tooth extraction.6
- The Premium plan also includes major services and specialty coverage for implants, crowns, root canals, teeth-whitening, mouth guards and orthodontics.6
With this prepaid option, you’ll get access to a reliable network of quality dentists. Enjoy predictable copayments, no deductibles, maximums or waiting periods.6
Delta Dental is the nation’s largest provider of dental insurance, covering more than 80 million Americans, and offering the largest dental network with approximately 157,000 participating providers nationwide. To find a participating provider click the button below, or to see if your current provider is in the network visit our website at deltadentalco.com.
- Minimum of three employees enrolled at all times.
- A group can choose one PPO.
- These Delta Dental plans are only available to groups headquartered in California.
- PPO employees can live in any state except Florida. See provider search below.
- Administration fee applies to all groups:
- $15 monthly administration fee
- Delta Dental PPO — $50 deductible, 100/80/50, $1,500 annual benefit maximum
- Delta Dental PPO — $50 deductible, 100/80/50, $1,500 annual benefit maximum with orthodontics
- Delta Dental PPO Premier — $50 deductible, 100/80/50, $1,500 annual benefit maximum with orthodontics
- Delta Dental PPO Premier — $50 deductible, 100/80/50, $2,000 annual benefit maximum
- Delta Dental PPO — $50 deductible, 100/80/50, $2,000 annual benefit maximum with orthodontics
For Brokers in California
Employer sponsored Delta Dental benefits and rates
Member Benefit Summaries (MBS)
Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
Delta Dental PPO $1,500
Delta Dental PPO $1,500 w/Ortho
Delta Dental PPO $2,000 w/Ortho
Delta Dental PPO Premier $1,500 w/Ortho
Delta Dental PPO Premier $2,000
Delta Dental PPO Premier $2,000 w/Ortho
Additional plan offerings:
Additional plan offerings:
Optional Member ID Card:
Download ID Card
- Our Delta Dental enterprise includes Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of Pennsylvania, Delta Dental of New York, Inc., Delta Dental Insurance Company and other affiliates.
- Please refer to your plan details for more information about your coverage.
- Pell, Nicholas (2019). How much does a root canal cost? The Simple Dollar. https://www.thesimpledollar.com/how-much-does-a-root-canal-cost.
- Gum disease and heart disease: The common thread. Harvard Health Publishing. 2018.
- In California, Delta Dental PPO™ is underwritten by Delta Dental of California, a not-for-profit dental service company.
- Plan benefits may vary based on state requirements. Please refer to the plan Policy for a complete list of plan benefits, limitations, exclusions and policy terms. In the event of any inconsistency between this document and the plan Policy, the terms of the Policy will prevail.
- DeltaCare® USA is underwritten in California by Delta Dental of California. Delta Dental Insurance Company acts as the DeltaCare USA administrator.