Our carrier partner VSP is committed to the health and happiness of its members. That’s why it puts members first and guarantees their satisfaction.
As the only national not-for-profit vision company, VSP focuses on member wellness over profit, so you can trust that employees are getting the best care with the lowest out-of-pocket costs.
With VSP, employees can:
- Save money — With Exclusive Member Extras, like savings and specials offers. Members can save up to $2,500.
- Stay healthy — Members get the best care from a VSP doctor, including a WellVision Exam® — the most thorough exam designed to detect eye and health conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Look great — Employees and their families will find hundreds of frame options. Plus, they’ll get an extra $20 to spend on featured frame brands like Calvin Klein, Flexon, Nike, Nine West, and much more.1
1Extra $20 available only to VSP members with applicable plan benefits. Frame brands and promotions are subject to change.
- Minimum of three employees enrolled at all times
- These plans renew every January 1, regardless of a group’s original effective date
- Group must elect one of the following participation options:
- Option 1 — VSP participation and contribution matches employer-sponsored medical plan participation exactly.
- Option 2 — VSP participation and contribution matches employer-sponsored dental plan participation exactly.
- Option 3 — VSP participation is 100% employer-paid, and all eligible employees and all eligible dependents are enrolled.
- Option 4 — VSP participation is 100% employer-paid, and all eligible employees and no dependents are enrolled.
- Group can choose one of eight plans:
- Signature plan A with a $10 or $25 deductible
- Signature plan B with a $10 or $25 deductible
- Signature plan C with a $10 or $25 deductible
- Choice plan A with no copay
- Choice plan B with no copay
- These VSP plans are only available to groups headquartered in one of the following states:
- CA, CO, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX and WV.
- Employees can live in any state except Florida.
- Administration fee applies to all groups:
- $15 monthly administration fee
- Plan A = 12/24/24 = exam every 12 months/lens every 24 months/frame every 24 months; based on each date of service
- Plan B = 12/12/24 = exam every 12 months/lens every 12 months/frame every 24 months; based on each date of service
- Plan C = 12/12/12 = exam every 12 months/lens every 12 months/frame every 12 months; based on each date of service
Employer-sponsored VSP benefits and rates
Member Benefit Summaries (MBS)
Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
Additional plan offerings
Ready to apply?
Click here to view enrollment materials.