Coverage you can depend on
Offering employee dental coverage shouldn’t be a hassle. Choose Delta Dental for:
- Terrific dental care
- Genuine cost savings
- Dependable service
The value of dental coverage
Dental plans emphasize preventive care and are easy to use. In fact, dental health has improved significantly in recent years, partly due to the availability of voluntary employer-sponsored dental benefits.
Not only does this reap benefits in better overall health for your employees, but it can be a key component in a competitive compensation package to attract and retain the best employees.
- Minimum of three employees enrolled at all times, if enrolling in a PPO.
- Minimum of three employees enrolled at all times, if enrolling in a DeltaCare HMO.
- This plan is voluntary. There are no minimum contribution requirements.
- A group can choose one PPO and/or one HMO from these four plans:
- Delta Dental PPO $50, 100/80/50, $2,000
- Delta Dental PPO $50, 100/80/50, $1,500
- Delta Dental PPO $50, 100/80/50, $1,000 with orthodontics
- DeltaCare HMO 12A
- These Delta Dental plans are only available to groups headquartered in the following state:
- DHMO employees must live in California and select a Primary Care Dentist.
- PPO employees can live in any state except Florida. See provider search below.
- Administration fee applies to all groups:
- $15 monthly administration fee
- Delta Dental PPO — $50 deductible, 100/80/50, $2,000 annual benefit maximum
- Delta Dental PPO — $50 deductible, 100/80/50, $1,500 annual benefit maximum
- Delta Dental PPO — $50 deductible, 100/80/50, $1,000 annual benefit maximum with orthodontics
- DeltaCare HMO — See Member Benefit Summary for fee schedule
Voluntary Delta Dental benefits and rates
Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
Optional Member ID Card:
Download ID Card
Additional plan offerings:
Can’t locate your plan? Contact us for access to archived or sunset plan documents.