Effective March 29, 2023
- Scope of this Policy
- Agreement to Terms
- Information We Collect
- Children’s Privacy
- Our Use of Personal Information
- Our Disclosure of Personal Information
- Links to Other Websites
- How to Contact Us
1. Scope of this Policy
2. Agreement to Terms
3. Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information (a) directly from you, such as when you contact us, (b) from the device and browser that you use to access the Service, and (c) from cookies and similar technologies.
We may collect your name, email address, phone number, and signature.
We may collect the name of your employer, your title/position, and professional contact details (e.g., business phone number, business email address).
We may collect device information when you visit our Site. Device information may include your IP address, online identifiers, device type, and browser type.
We may collect information concerning your interaction with the Site, including when you access the Site and forms you submit through the Site.
If you enroll in a benefits plan marketed by Inshore through your employer, your plan administrator may submit information about your participation in the plan to our parent company Warner Pacific Insurance Services, Inc. (“Warner Pacific”) and our third-party administrator Pathian, LLC. We do not collect plan enrollment information through the Site and plan administrators do not submit plan enrollment details directly to Inshore.
As noted above, when you visit our Site, we store certain information that gets collected automatically at our end through cookies and other similar technologies. A cookie is a small string of information that a website that you visit transfers to your browser for identification purposes. Some cookies are necessary to operate a website, while others can be functional or analytical. Cookies on the Site are generally divided into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are required for the operation of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that are intended to secure the Site. These cookies are session cookies that are erased when you close your browser.
- Functional Cookies. These improve the functional performance of the Site and make it easier for you to use. For example, cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited the Site. These cookies qualify as persistent cookies because they remain on your device for use during your next visit to the Site. You can delete these cookies as detailed below.
You can also prevent the use of certain cookies by modifying your Internet browser settings, typically under the sections “Help,” “Internet Options,” or “Settings.” If you disable or delete certain cookies in your Internet browser settings, some of the features of the Site may not work.
5. Children’s Privacy
The Service is not intended for users under the age of 13 and Inshore does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are aware of, or suspect that, someone under the age of 13 is using the Service without permission, please notify us immediately by contacting us as detailed in the How to Contact Us section below. If you have questions or concerns about the Internet and privacy for your child, we encourage you to check out the FTC Guidelines for protecting your child’s privacy online.
6. Our Use of Personal Information
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing the Service to you and providing services requested by, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our relationship with, you;
- Managing our relationship with you;
- Responding to your inquiries or requests, and requesting feedback;
- Analyzing use of the Site;
- Detecting security incidents and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecuting those responsible; and
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
7. Our Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share personal information with the follow categories of third parties where necessary for a business purpose (such as to provide the Service) or as otherwise required by law:
- Our group companies, including Warner Pacific.
- Service providers, including IT hosting and outsourcing providers, third-party administrators, customer relationship management software providers, and document printing service providers.
- Advisors, including auditors, business continuity support service providers, and legal, tax, and risk and compliance advisors.
- With third parties in connection with a change to the control or financial status of the company, including a corporate restructuring, sale, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, transfer, assignment of assets, or business merger or divestiture. Personal information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction.
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies in connection with a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information or to protect our rights.
As noted above, if you enroll in a benefits plan marketed by Inshore through your employer, your plan administrator may submit information about your participation in the plan to Warner Pacific and Pathian. We do not collect plan enrollment information through the Site and plan administrators do not submit plan enrollment details directly to Inshore.
We maintain reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or unintentional destruction. We have implemented various security measures to protect both the personal information and the general information that we receive from you through the Service. Whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. Although we seek to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. To the extent permitted under applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized access by third parties, or other causes beyond our control.
9. Links to Other Websites
For your convenience, we may link to third-party sites and services, or otherwise display third-party content through our Service to provide increased value to our visitors. We have no control over these linked sites, each of which has separate privacy and data collection policies and practices independent from us. As such we have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such websites. Please note that these other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information, and we encourage you to review their policies before engaging with these third-party sites.
11. How to Contact Us